Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 2 of Journey

We made it to Alabama, and to the Kaitlyn's wedding. It was a lot of fun and very sweet. If I had pictures I would post them, but . . . I do not.

The rehearsal dinner was at a pub called "the Pub". It was at "the Pub" that my brothers found their love for crab claws. I didn't eat any, but I did eat something with spinach in it (that was brave) and found it to be rather tasteful.
At the moment I am babysitting my dear siblings. Dozier (two year old) is bordering on eat a whole box of cereal, and keeps turning the light off. (I am a fan of lights-lots of lights). I am watching one of the Christy movies of which I have never been tagged as a fan. I have come to the conclusion that I don't mind the series as a whole, but I most assuredly do not care for the ending. It is sad, depressing, and doesn't turn out the way I want it to. I have found that I can watch them, avoid the last one, and be okay. I think I have just labeled myself as a dork.
Side note: I have had to start over again on my knitted hat, but have sought advice on the subject and seem to be on the right track.

No comments: