Friday, August 28, 2009

Observations

1. I like weddings; my father does not.

2. Most people don't relish cold weather.

3. Mandarin is a challenge.

4. Moses (our dog) is a weird creature.

5. I have become a slacker in the blogging world--this post is pathetic!

6. Wise is a half-back (whatever that may be)

7. I stay up too late.

8. School is about to start.

9. This is my second numerically listed post.

10. Running gets easier.

11. Pride & Prejudice is just . . . beautiful.

12. Also, Prancer is wonderful.  I'm rather nerdy when it come to Christmas movies.


2 comments:

Bethany said...

I actually really like cold weather, from late November til February. But when it's STILL SNOWING IN APRIL, that's when I get a little bit testy. ;)

Caroline G. said...

I must agree with you there. Even I tend to get a bit tired of it in April. I suppose that is a human commonality. A little bit of each season is good.