Monday, May 17, 2010

Of Little Brothers

I'm always searching for something interesting to write about. So, I thought, what could be more interesting than my four funny brothers?
                                                      

Chancellor:  14 and the more artistic out of all of my brothers. The "goof", as my math teacher and friend Sarah says. Growing taller than me.  He likes things like Eragon, Ink Heart, most Science Fiction things, phones, computers, ipod, etc..  He is generally the one behind all of the more suffocating laughter in our house. He says:  "If Christopher Paolini (author of Eragon) doesn't put out another book I will go after him, riding on my dragon."

Price:  12 and tough.  He's the football player. He knows everything about the ESPN recruiting stuff, everyone on every team, including their number. Believe it or not, he is also the one who destroys everyone (including myself) at Chess. He is also quite the musician when it comes to guitar. Price says: "So far.... I sound the most normal." And... "You didn't include Skillet?!"

Wise:  8 and always the first one to have a crisp golden tan at the beginning of summer. Also a football player; a running back. He's very fast and can easily keep up with the big boys. He is always the filthiest after playing outside, and the last one to get sufficiently cleaned. Wise also loves to draw super heroes and football players. He wears certain shirts that he believes make him look "buff".  Wise says: "Well, that's true about me. "

Dozier:  4 and currently rolling around in the pile of laundry.  He believes that he was once a big, green dinosaur. He has the fluffiest blonde hair in the family. He loves Mickey Mouse, Donald, Handy Manny, Ni Hao Kilan, the Imagination Movers, and Winnie the Pooh. Dozier says: "Don't say that!" Or.... "Mommy said don't say stupid!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine what it'd be like if you didn't have brothers...I would be so bored!!

Caroline G. said...

You know, you are right. I'm sure you would no that there is rarely a dull moment when you're with them.

Anonymous said...

Very true! I think it's worse when we come over...