Monday, January 26, 2009


I have been listening to Yo Yo Ma for about 45 minutes, and I must say it does make you feel smarter. Oh, yes . . . there is the keyword "feel". Who knows . . . . I'm trying to broaden my "musical horizons", if that is even an acceptable term. I like classical very much, hence the broadening isn't that difficult. I don't know what my favorite genre is (besides Christian music). I think it just depends on where I am and what mood I'm in. Oh, the weather does have a lot to do with it as well . . .

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love YoYo Ma. What were you listening to? I wanted to have a piece that he plays as the processional when I walked down the aisle for our wedding, but couldn't find the sheet music anywhere, so it didn't work out.

Caroline G. said...

That would be so cool (the processional)! It was random song selections because I was listening to him on Pandora . . .