Wednesday, September 16, 2009

French Toast


French Toast Breakfast
These are important to have at least once a week.
And now . . . my super secret, super complex recipe . . . . .
1. some milk (I have no idea of what amount)
2. an egg
3. some cinnamon
4. a bit of sugar
5. mix it up and slap a slice of bread in and then onto a skillet.
Then you must cook it until the eggs don't have an appearance of Salmonella poisoning.

Honestly though, the real recipe from which I contrived this super-secret-super-complex-pitiful-excuse-for-a-recipe recipe is in the Better Homes Cookbook.
I'm sure you have eaten French Toast, but if not, you must, or you will be risking offending the Secret French Toast Society.

Xiajian!
(I'm not quite sure why everything is underlined--if you know, let me know)

No comments: