Friday, March 26, 2010

Early A.M.

        We have been in AL since Monday and already the climate has severely changed me: I have suddenly become an early riser. This is truly a phenomenal thing.
Normally, (that is, my odd-normal) I would sleep until ..... just kidding, I shall not disclose this bit of info. 
Anyway, ever since we arrived in AL I have gotten up at 7:00ish every morning! After the first few days I was simply amazed, but now I have come to realize the reasons for this sudden change.  It is this:  We are an hour behind while in AL, plus I still haven't completely adjusted to the time change, therefore 7:00 feels like 8:00, which feels like 9:00. I am quite messed up.
I can only hope that this change is permanent.  Maybe when I return home I will continue to wake at a decent hour, and even go to sleep at a decent hour.
Who knows....  
   See you at 7:00 A.M.

  Zaijian

No comments: