Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Christmas party, a sleep over, and Christmas shopping

Last night I went to the ministry's Christmas party. All day I was so nervous that I couldn't eat! I know that is exceptionally crazy. As usual, I ended up having a good time despite my previous worry. It started snowing when everyone was leaving. . . .how picturesque is that? They were HUGE flakes, which made it all the more sweet. I got to meet the most adorable little girl named Sarah Joy who is three and was adopted from China two years ago. She was beautiful! She was also quite obliged to show me her painted fingernails . . . pink, pink, pink!

After the party I had three of my friends over for a sleepover (or whatever you call it). We watched Prince Caspian, (three of us did anyway. Lydia is a little bit older than Hannah, Sarah and I, and always falls asleep around twelve) and ate junk. Then we talked and laughed our guts out until 5:30 or so. Yeah, I've been dragging most of the day. . .

Now My parents are . . . . CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!! and I have found myself to be baby-sitting my bros. I have had a hard time deciding what to ask for, but was able to write a few things down; mostly music, and . . . a calf! I have never had one, hence such a request isn't normal. I just really want one so I can raise it and enter it in our local fair!!! Doesn't that sound sweet??? It probably won't happen, but who knows???

2 comments:

Bethany said...

A calf?! That would be so fun! If you get one, I want to come over and see it. They're so cute.

Caroline G. said...

Of course you can come see it!!! But first my parents need to see my ardent need for one . . .haha.